Mend 10 YEAR MATTRESS WARRANTY
Mattress Warranty Overview
Mend Sleep LLC ("Mend", “We”, “we”, “us”) provide the buyers of our product (“you”) with a limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) against certain product defects for period of time of ten (10) years from the date of your purchase. In the event of a defect, we will repair the defect or replace it with a then current comparable model and size of mattress.
Who is eligible?
This Limited Mattress Warranty applies to original purchasers of genuine Mend mattresses from Mendsleep.com or an authorized Mend distributor. This Limited Mattress Warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owners of such mattress.
What is covered?
All Mattress Defects as defined below are covered for a period of ten (10) years from the purchase date.
What are considered Defects?
The following shall be considered defect (collectively “Defects”) mattresses that meet the below criteria as determined solely by us:
- Visible indention or sag of the mattress greater than one (1) inch that is not a result of improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
- A manufacturing flaw in the cover zipper, this does not include zipper breakage resulting from improper or overuse of zipper.
- A physical flaw in the construction of the cover such as fabric tearing or stitch unraveling that does not result from improper use.
What is excluded from this Limited Mattress Warranty?
Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Mattress Warranty. The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on, any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty.
Exclusions from the Limited Mattress Warranty include but are not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any improper use of the mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are a caused by you.
- Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than one (1) inch deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner.
- Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized Mend distributor.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by you.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
How do I make a claim for this Limited Mattress Warranty?
To submit a claim relating to a Defect, please email the following to email@example.com
- A brief description of the alleged Defect.
- Proof of purchase (receipt or confirmation email)
- A photo documenting the alleged Defect
Upon receipt of a claim, you will receive a response from us within 10 business days.
What is your remedy from this Limited Mattress Warranty?
In the event that we in our sole discretion determine that your Defect is legitimate as per this Limited Mattress Warranty, your sole remedy will be a repair or replacement of your mattress with a comparable size and model mattress. In the event that your size and/or model is discontinued, we will provide the most comparable product available as a replacement at our sole discretion.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND/OR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BEYOND THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY AND IN OUR MARKETING MATERIALS. EACH OF THOSE PARTIES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS CONTRACT AND OUR TOTAL LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE MATTRESS.